It may be challenging to get the perfect stroller when you have three toddlers that are either triplets, or close in age.
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This post may contain affiliate links from Amazon or other publishers I trust (at no extra cost to you). See disclosure for details.
That is why we have put this post together, to help end your search for the best stroller for 3 kids.
Go through the list and select the one that best suits your needs.
Best Stroller For 3 Kids
If you need a stroller to accommodate your three kids, look no further because the Joovy Big Caboose Graphite Stand-which is one of the reliable triple strollers is suitable for you. It accommodates two kids at the front and one at the back. It comes with car seat adapters to improve its efficiency and convenience
- A strong structure
- Adjustable seats and footrest
- It comes with a weight capacity of 125 pounds.
- Comes with two child trays and two car seat adapters
- It has a comfortable front seat two-position recline with adjustable footrest
- It is cost-effective
- It is comfortable for kids
- Suitable for young families
- It has tight storage spaces
This stroller gives room for heavy-duty use. It is sturdy and lasts long once you don’t overweight. it. It keeps kids safe and allows you to enjoy your exercise.
- It has a great coverage
- It is made of steel material.
- It comes with adequate storage
- Has a protective extended removable canopy
- Has all-terrain air fixed tires with fixed front wheels
- It is stable
- It is comfortable
- It is safe for both hand and foot brakes
- It takes up much space
This is an ideal stroller for a mother with 3 toddl. It is made out of a strong steel construction with a 5-point harness and It is safe to use on various terrains. Your kids will feel comfortable and safe while having them close to you as you go about your daily duties.
- It has an automatic lock
- It has a safe brake system
- It has large storage basket
- A comfortable padded seats
- It is easy to maneuver
- It is easy to move around
- It is easy to fold and store.
- Has a single canopy that may not be sufficient for three kids.
This baby stroller can either be used as a twin stroller or converted into a triple baby stroller. You don’t have to ride a triple stroller when you are going out with only two of your kids and you are also covered when you are out with your three toddlers.
- Has a sufficient storage area
- It comes with durable air tires
- It has an adjustable handlebar
- It comes with large comfortable seats
- It has a weight capacity of 50 pounds
- Has an adjustable footrest with auto-lock
- It comes with an additional extended canopy
- It is convertible from a double to a triple stroller
- It is easy to store
- it can be folded easily
- It can take on all terrains
- It is easy to move around
- It is comfortable to use for kids
- It is expensive
This is a super cool stroller that has all the necessary things you will need in a perfect stroller. The seats are reversible and it can contain three car seats. The fabric lining is removable and it is easy to steer.
- Has reversible seats
- It has an ergonomic handle
- Has removable fabric lining
- It comes with a large storage basket,
- Makes provision for a loop on each canopy to accommodate each baby’s favorite toy
- It can easily be washed
- It is suitable to be used from birth
- It is easy to push it around with one hand
- It is expensive
- It is not machine washable
- The canopies are not big enough
- All the three will always be used even when you need to go out with two of your kids
Foundations’ Trio Sport Tandem Stroller is a durable stroller that is slim enough to pass through doorways. It is suitable for toddlers that are not less than six months old.
- It is slim
- It folds up easily
- It comes with a canopy window
- It comes with a large basket under each of the seats.
- Has an ergonomic handle
- It is easy to fold
- The heights of the seats are adjustable
- The seats don’t relax fully
- It is not compatible with car seats
The Baby Jogger City Select Double Stroller can function as a single stroller, double stroller, or triple stroller with the addition of a glider board. It is one of the best options to be considered if you have a growing family because you can use it for all your kids whether they are born individually, as twins, or even when you have them as triplets.
It has a decelerating handbrake and a bench seat can be included to accommodate older kids.
- It is multifunctional
- It comes with cup holders
- It has a decelerating handbrake
- It has locking front swivel wheels
- It comes with a large storage basket
- Comes with an all-wheel suspension
- The individual seats can hold a child that weighs about 45 pounds
- It is safe and comfortable for kids
- It provides excellent value for money
- You can use it all through the phase of raising your kids.
- It is expensive
- It does not accommodate infant car seats
Benefits Of Triple Stroller
These are great benefits that come with using a triple stroller for your kids
Triple strollers are usually assumed to be unstable but this is not true because with the high quality strollers listed in this post, and the proper placement of your kids in the stroller and other things that you move along with them, you will realise how stable a triple stroller can be.
Remember not to hang things from the handlebar because it can shift in such a way that the stability of the stroller is affected.
A three-wheeled baby stroller features two large back wheels at the back with a smaller front wheel. This design makes it easy to maneuver these strollers and perfect on all trails because of the 360-degree swivel mechanism of the front wheel.
Easy One Hand Control
A stroller for 3 kids can be pushed easily with one hand especially when you get a model that has a swiveling front wheel, then you will feel more relaxed as you push the stroller around different corners.
Another uniqueness of a triple stroller is that most of them are suitable for all the different types of terrain because they are three-wheeled. Therefore a triple stroller allows you to move your kids around on any type of ground both indoors and outdoors.
To enhance your movement, you can check for strollers with bigger wheels – they offer smoother rides than smaller ones. Foam-filled tires are also great because they will never go flat.
How To Choose A Triple Stroller
The weight of a multiple stroller is likely to be more than a single stroller. So If you are considering a triple stroller, be sure its weight is one that you can easily move around both indoors and outdoors.
Due to the sizes of these triple strollers, they need to be stored when not in use so they don’t take up space unnecessarily. The folded dimensions of the stroller you are going for is therefore important to be checked and compared to the size of your car’s trunk so that you don’t get disappointed when you discover that your stroller doesn’t fit into your car.
Age Of Your Kids
If you are having kids of different ages, you should be conscious of these ages and choose the stroller that will accommodate all their unique needs.
Buckles and fasteners are safe but ensure that they are secure and easy to use, but not easy for your kids to operate.
Yes, a second-hand stroller can be used for your baby but before you buy the stroller ensure that you check the parts like the straps, fasteners, and belts.
Also check to be sure that there is nothing around the stroller that can pose a threat of injury to your little ones.
Definitely, the store you purchased the stroller from should have recall details. You may also contact the manufacturer online or offline for information.
Some of the things that you can do to maintain your stroller include;
Keep the seat clean always
Keep the wheels in good shape
Carry out a periodic check on the fasteners and belts to be sure they are safe for your kids.
Check the brakes to confirm it is still intact.
Most importantly, when you notice a damage, replace immediately to prevent further damage.
A triple stroller is an excellent way to comfortably get about your daily activities with your kids. Buying a stroller for 3 kids is therefore important when you have triplets or three kids that are very close in ages.
The one you choose from the options provided in this post should be guided by your lifestyle and the needs of your family.
You might also like:
Being a mom is already a busy life. It is one of the most challenging…
Stories surrounding the different deities are usually mysterious and inspiring. Giving your little one any…
Our sugar baby names list is for moms who need sweet names for their precious…
Black baby boy names are usually gotten from African, and Arabic roots while others have…